Victoria Basug Slabinski
- University of Virginia - PhD Religious Studies (Modern and Contemporary Religious Thought – in progress)
- Yale Divinity School - MDiv
- Miami University - BA Music and Social Justice Studies (Religious Studies and Women’s, Gender, & Sexuality Studies minors)
- Postcolonial and Decolonial Theories
- Philippine and Filipino American Studies
- Christian Theology
- American Studies
- Asian American Literature
- Feminist and Queer Theories
- "Beyond Grand Narratives: Towards an Archipelagic Approach to the Philippine Quincentennial.” To be presented at the College Theology Society Annual Conference (accepted) in June 2022.
- "Beyond Colonial Visibility and Imperial Forgetting: Approaching the Philippines’ Pasts through Gina Apostol’s Insurrecto.” Presented at the Southeast Regional Conference of the American Academy of Religion on March 13, 2022.
- "Justice and the United Methodist Church: A Queer Response to a Global Denomination’s Crisis.” Presented at the American Academy of Religion Annual Conference on December 1, 2020.
- Tagalog (Filipino)