- University of Virginia: Ph.D. in Religious Studies (anticipated 2027)
- Yale Divinity School: M.A.R., History of Christianity (2022)
- Brigham Young University: BA, American Studies (2018)
- American Religious History
- Mormon Studies
- American Studies
- Visual & Material Culture
- “Painters, Prophets, and Patriots: Mormon American Nationalism and Jon McNaughton", Journal of Mormon History, forthcoming (accepted).
- “‘I Walked Because I Wanted To:’ National and Religious Identities of Women and the Mormon Battalion,” Latter-day Saint Historical Studies 21, no. 2 (Fall 2020), 33–54.
- “Painting Americanness into Existence: Trumbull’s Rotunda Paintings and American Identity,” Americana (BYU), (Winter 2019), 15–29.
- “A Corporeal and Divine Constitution: The NCCS Pocket Constitution and its Radical Conservative Mormon Roots,” Mormon History Association, Logan, Utah, June 2022.
- “The 1976 Bicentennial and the Reiteration of American Latter-day Saint Identity,” 20th Century U.S. Political and Social History Student Conference, Yale University, New Haven, CT, May 2022.
- “Adam-ondi-Ahman in Latter-day Saint Tourism & Pilgrimage,” Faith and Knowledge Conference, University of Virginia (Zoom), January 2021.
- “’Let the Son Go’: Religious and National Identity of the Women of the Mormon Battalion,” Mormon History Association, Salt Lake City, Utah, June 2019.
- “Joseph Smith’s Tithing Revelation in Context,” LDS Church History Symposium, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, March 2018.
- LDS Church History Department Salt Lake City, UT and New Haven, CT. Sep. 2018–Jan 2023.
- Research Assistant and Contract Historian. Sep. 2018—Jan. 2023
- Project Manager for The Diaries of Emmeline B. Wells. Jun. 2021–Dec. 2022
- Academic Intern for the Joseph Smith Papers. Jan. 2018–May 2018
- Mormon History Association, 2018-Present.
- Organization of American Historians, 2022-Present.