- University of Virginia - Ph.D. Religious Studies (anticipated completion: 2022)
- Boston University, School of Theology - M.Div.
- New School University - B.A.
- American Catholic Studies
- French Catholicism in North America
- Franco-American Catholicism
- Nationalism Studies
- History of Education
- Whiteness and Racial Formation
- Religious Liberalism
- The French Atlantic
Dissertation: "French Canadians and the Irish Debate the School Question in New England, 1889-1929."
Grants and Fellowships
- 2021 Peter R. D’Agostino Research Grant, Cushwa Center for the Study of American Catholicism (University of Notre Dame)
- 2021 Chateaubriand Fellowship in collaboration with the Paris Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po, France)
- 2021 Dumas-Malone Research Fellowship (University of Virginia)
- 2020 Research Travel Grant, Cushwa Center for the Study of American Catholicism (University of Notre Dame)
- 2020 Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences (AHSS) Summer Research Grant (University of Virginia)
- 2020 - 2021 Coordinator for the Virginia Colloquium in American Religions (VCAR), University of Virginia
“American Anatheism: AA and the Art of Narrative Healing” in The Art of Anatheism (eds. Matthew Clemente and Richard Kearney; London: Rowman and Littlefield, 2017).
- American Academy of Religion
- American Catholic Historical Association
- American Society of Church History
- Association for Jewish Studies
- American Historical Association
- Organization of American Historians