- University of Virginia - PhD in Religious Studies (Ethics), in progress.
- University of Notre Dame - MTS in Moral Theology, 2017
- Seattle Pacific University - BA in Christian Theology and Classics, 2015
Religious ethics and political life; moral universalism and particularism; political liberalism; human dignity and rights; virtue and duty.
- “Production: Critical and Catholic Thoughts,” UVA Graduate Conference: Thinking Otherwise with Critical Theory (University of Virginia, 2018).
- "The Folly of a Virtual Public: Civic Engagement and the Common Good in a Virtual Age," Telos-Paul Piccone Institute Conference: Beyond Nostalgia: Ethics, Politics, and the Critique of Modernity (Deutsches Haus, New York University: 2016)
- "Sharing the Revolution: Moral Theology and the Sharing Economy," The Jesuit Institute: Growing Apart: The Implications of Economic Inequality (Boston College, 2016).