- University of Virginia – M.A. in Religious Studies (in progress)
- Liberty University – M.A. in Theological Studies
- Liberty University – B.A. in Philosophy
Virtue Ethics; Business Ethics; Postmodernism; Radical Orthodoxy; Social Theory; Public Theology; Dietrich Bonhoeffer’s Theology; the Augustinian Tradition.
- “Bonhoeffer on the Interaction of Theology and Philosophy: Christological Redescription.” Montview Liberty University Journal of Undergraduate Research (2021).
- “The Historical and Theological Backdrop of Jesus' Names in John Chapter One: A Baseline for Christology.” Eleutheria: The Graduate Student Journal of Liberty University School of Divinity, 5(1) (2021).
- “The Liturgical Action of Christ's Body: A Theo-Philosophical Extension of Bonhoeffer's Ecclesiology.” Scholars Crossing: Senior Honors Thesis (2021).
- “Coercive Violence in Politics: A Case Against Torture from Virtue Ethics.” Dialogue, 63(2-3) (2021).
- “Augustine’s Diverse Epistemology: Love, Reason, and Presupposition.” Quaerens Deum: The Liberty Undergraduate Journal for Philosophy of Religion, 6(1) (2021).
- "A Theodical Invitation." Montview Liberty University Journal of Undergraduate Research, 7(1) (2020).
- “Review of Created and Creating: A Biblical Theology of Culture by William Edgar.” Faith and the Academy, 4(1). (2019).
- Presenter (2021). “Augustine’s Virtue Epistemology.” Presented at Liberty University’s Research Week.
- Speaker (2021). “Community, Coronavirus, and Bonhoeffer: Guidance for the Church.” Presented at Liberty University’s Q Union Conference.
- Author (2020). “The Epistemology of Practices and Truth Tracking.” NCUR 2020 Proceedings, 739-744.
- Presenter (2020). “Politically Coercive Violence According to Virtue Ethics.” Presented digitally at Liberty University’s Research Week, awarded 3rd best in the textual category.
- Master of Ceremonies (2020). The Greater Lynchburg 1st Undergraduate Philosophy Conference.
- Essay Responder (2020). The Greater Lynchburg 1st Undergraduate Philosophy Conference, giving a reply to “Infanticide and Potentiality.”
Awards and Grants:
- Received the Jonathan Edwards Award from Liberty University’s Department of Philosophy (awarded to the outstanding senior in the graduating cohort, 2021).
- Served as a junior fellow in Liberty University’s ACE Fellowship (2018-2021).