- University of Virginia: PhD Religious Studies (anticipated completion 2024)
- Dissertation: "Creed and Crisis: American Religious Responses to Polio"
- University of Virginia: MA Religious Studies (2021), MPH Health Policy, Law, and Ethics (2022)
- College of William and Mary: BS in Biology and Religious Studies (2018)
- The intersection of religion, medicine, and disability; twentieth century American religious history; the history of medicine and nursing; New Religious Movements; religion and law.
- “Masks v. God and Country: The Conflict Between Public Health and Christian Nationalism,” Studies in Church History 58: The Church ‘in Sickness and in Health,’ 58 (2022)
- Book review: “A Review of Flat Earth and Fake Footnotes: The Strange Tale of How the Conflict of Science and Christianity Was Written Into History by Derrick Peterson,” Reading Religion (December 2022)
- Book review: “The Dreams of Our Past and Present: A Review of Imagining Judeo-Christian America,” Religion and Its Publics Blog (November 2020)
- Book review: “Anointed with Oil – Response,” Religion and Its Publics Blog (April 2019)
- "Legally Faithful: Establishing a Constitutional Definition of 'Religion' for the United States," University of Pennsylvania Undergraduate Law Journal (Fall 2017)
- Graduate Seminar on Teaching Writing (Summer 2022)
- Summer Transition Program (Summer 2020; Summer 2021)
- “RELG 2660: ‘Spiritual But Not Religious’: Spirituality in America” (Spring 2021)
- “RELC 2050: The Rise of Christianity” (Fall 2020)
- “RELG 2160: Religion in America Since 1865” (Spring 2020)
- “RELG 1400: The Art and Science of Human Flourishing” (Fall 2019)