Aik Sai Goh
- National University of Singapore - MA Southeast Asian Studies
- University of Leeds - BA Honors Class I in Fine Art
Buddhist memorial halls, galleries and museums in Southeast Asia and greater China.
- Goh, Aik Sai. 2022. “Enlightenment on Display: The Origins, Motivations, and Functions of Hagiographic Buddhist Museums in Singapore.” Southeast Asian Studies 11 (1): 79–114. https://doi.org/10.20495/seas.11.1_79.
- Goh, Aik Sai. 2016. “Nagapuspa Buddhist Culture Museum, Singapore.” Material Religion 12 (1): 118–121. https://doi.org/10.1080/17432200.2015.1120082.
Goh, Aik Sai. 2023. “When Is a Temple Not a Temple? The Simultaneous Adaptive Reuse and Continual Use of a Buddhist Temple in Singapore.” Paper presented at the American Academy of Religion Annual Meeting at San Antonio, Texas. November 18.
Goh, Aik Sai. 2019. “A Black and White Bungalow Buddhist Museum: The Tzu Chi Da Ai Gallery.” Paper presented at the Chinese Temples in Southeast Asia Workshop, Asia Research Institute, Singapore. February 28–March 1.
Awards and Grants
- University of Virginia - Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences Summer Research Fellowship
- University of Virginia - Graduate Global Research Grant
- University of Virginia - Graduate School of Arts and Sciences Council Research Grant
- National University of Singapore - Wang Gungwu Medal and Prize
- National University of Singapore - NHB-NUS Research Grant