- University of Virginia - MA Religion, Politics, and Conflict (anticipated December 2021)
- Roanoke College: BA Religious Studies and Christian Studies (with Minor in European History), magna cum laude with departmental honors
Christian theology; religion, conflict, and peacebuilding; martyrdom and the theology of suffering; comparative Abrahamic theologies; Augustine of Hippo
- John T. Bowman Award, Department of Religion and Philosophy at Roanoke College (2020): Awarded to a graduating senior student for outstanding work in the field of religion or religious activities.
- Senior Scholar in Christian Studies, Department of Religion and Philosophy at Roanoke College (2020): Awarded to the graduating senior student with the highest GPA in major.
- Pendleton Hogan Mary Queen of Scots Award, Department of History at Roanoke College (2020): Awarded to aid graduating senior students who study the Mary Queen of Scots era of history.
- “Luther’s Fulfillment of Paul’s Ecclesia,” presented at the North American Luther Forum, held at Concordia Seminary, St. Louis, MO, April 2019.