- Williams College: BA (1999)
- Harvard Divinity School: MTS (2010)
- University of Virginia: PhD (in progress)
DissertationThe legacy of the Bka' brgyad bde gshegs 'dus pa in 12th-17th century Tibet
Tibetan Buddhist ritual and contemplative traditions, Tibetan Buddhist institution and canon formation, Tibetan folk religion, East Asian religious traditions, methodologies in the study of religion and ethnography.
- Introduction to Tibetan Buddhism - Teaching Assistant
- Buddhist Meditation and Modernity - Contemplative Lab Instructor
- “The Living Landscape of Tibet: Pragmatist Perspectives on Personification and Agency,” Ways of Knowing, Harvard University Graduate Conference, 2014.
- "Through Rites All Things Flourish," The Arrow: A Journal of Wakeful Society, Culture, and Politics (November, 2014).