- B.A. - University of Virginia - Foreign Affairs and French (Fall 2017)
- M.A. - University of Virginia - Religion, Politics, and Global Societies (in progress)
I am a masters candidate in Religion, Politics, and Global Societies with an interest in refugee/migration studies. Specifically, I am focused on the implications of increased flow of migrants from minority religious groups into a host country. My previous research was conducted at a migration center targeted towards sub-Saharan African migrants in Rabat, Morocco. Moving forward I am interested in researching the cultural, societal, governmental and economic impacts of the migration of Muslims into the United States in the 21st century.
- "Why did the Moroccan monarchy not fall during the Arab Upheavals?" (Pending Publication at the Arab Center for Scientific Research and Humane Studies)
Professional and Service Experience
- American Israel Public Affairs Committee - Intern
- Arab Center for Scientific Research and Humane Studies - Research Intern
- La Fondation Orient-Occident - Intern