- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA: Doctor of Philosophy in Religious Studies—History of Religion (May 2018, expected)
- University of Chicago, Divinity School, Chicago, IL: Masters of Arts in Religious Studies—History of Religion (June 2013)
- Renmin University of China, Beijing, PRC: Master of Arts in History by Topic (July 2011), Thesis Title: “Cakrasamvara Literature in the Western Regions and China Proper between the 11th and 14th Century: On Wugou ... and other Cakrasamvara-related materials”
- Renmin University of China, Beijing, PRC: Bachelor of Arts in Chinese Literature (July 2009)
Tantric Buddhist literature, Tibetan (auto-)biographies, female practitioners in Tibet.
- Teaching Assistant, University of Virginia, Introduction to Eastern Religious Traditions, Spring 2015
- Teaching Assistant, University of Virginia, Zen, Spring 2014
- Teaching Assistant, University of Virginia, Hinduism, Fall 2014
- "Life Stories across the Himalayas: An Examination on Four Bhutanese Manuscripts of the Hagiography of Yeshe Tsogyel." Panel on Texts, Traditions, and Transitions: Women's Journeys from the Tibetan Cultural World. The 4th Himalayan Studies Conference, Austin, TX, February 2016.
- "Garland of Seven Strands: An Early Corpus of Yeshé Tsogyel’s Hagiographies." Panel on Female Lives and Narratives in Tibet. Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Religion, Atlanta, GA, November 2015.
- “Cakrasamvara Literature in the Western Regions and Han China between the 11th and 14th Century: On Wugou ... and other Cakrasamvara-related materials.” The First Cross-Strait Conference on Sino-Tibetan Buddhism (Wuxi, China, 2011).
- Cape, Kali, and Jue Liang. "Women in Tibetan Religious Memory." The 54th Annual Meeting of the Southeast Conference of the Association for Asian Studies. University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, Jan. 2015.
- “Dramdul,” “Xiong,” and “Wenbin.” In Xylographs in Marvelous Images, Names, Sutras and Dharanis of the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas (Zhufo pusa miaoxiang minghao jingzhou): A Precious Heritage of Sino-Tibetan Art Communications in the Ming Dynasty. Beijing: China Tibetology Press, 2011.
- Luo, Wenhua. Collection of Five Hundred Buddha Images. Beijing: China Tibetology Press, 2011.
Fellowships and Awards
- University of Virginia, Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences (AHSS) Summer Research Fellowship ($5,000), Summer 2015.
- University of Virginia, Ellen Bayard Weedon Travel Grant ($1,800), Summer 2014.
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences Summer Foreign Language Fellowships ($4,875), Summer 2014.
- Chinese: Native language
- Tibetan: Advanced speaking and reading
- Sanskrit: Advanced reading
- German: Reading competency